Sunday, June 1, 2014

Hello!!!

Hi!!!  I’m Frisco and this is my dog-blog.  I go on adventures with my Laura and now I am going to write about them.  Actually, I tell Laura what to type.  She has fingers and I only have toes.   

Laura is my big sister.  She has been hiking for a long time and took me on short trips in the park nearby.  When she went on her big mountain hikes, I wanted to go too!  I worked really hard in all my classes and learned lots of good-boy stuffs.  The next time Laura went on her big hike, I gave her the sad puppy eyes and she gave in.  Muahaha.  I mean woof!  

Now we are both hiking all 48 mountains in New Hampshire over 4,000 feet tall!  I think that is a lot.  Laura is already halfway done but now she has to do them with ME!  If I can do them all, I get a patch!!!  

Time for an adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment